Prince Harry’s new book ‘Spare’ is due to be released next week, and after being given an advance copy, we can exclusively reveal the top 10 claims made by the prince.
In no particular order, they are:
1. He once threw a kettle over a pub. Lots of people saw it, and they all clapped.
2. During a weekend away from Eton, he arm-wrestled Sylvester Stallone – and won.
3. At the age of 17, he was offered a professional football contract by Chelsea, but a knee injury prevented him from realising his footballing dreams, so he joined the Army instead.
4. He once hired a pedalo in Regents Park and took it all the way to Africa
5. He was asked to be the next spiderman before turning it down so his friend Tom Holland could do it.
6. He gave Ed Sheeran the idea for the song Castle on a Hill after spending the weekend with his granny in a castle on a hill.
7. He invented fidget spinners after an evening trying to think of something for his fingers to do to stop them from getting bored.
8. He was so good at breakdancing in his early 20s that Diversity asked him to join their dance troupe and take over as the main choreographer. He politely declined, but regrets it to this day.
9. He discovered a 13th musical note, but refuses to share it with the musical community because William plays the piano.
10. He found the Ark of the Covenant but is saving it for a rainy day.