Give the Gift of snarky satire with a NewsThump Gift Subscription!
Have you ever thought about gifting someone a barrel of laughs? Sounds good right? But the postage alone would be outrageous. Thank God for the Internet! Introducing the most thoughtful gift since whoopee cushions met formal dining: a NewsThump Gift Subscription. It’s like sending a comedian to your friend’s inbox, but without the raging insecurities or the drinking problem.
Why should you choose a NewsThump gift subscription? Well, this is the best we could come up with:
- Daily Laughs *Guaranteed: Our website is crammed with more satirical made up nonsense than a Tory politician’s promise. We cover everything from UK politics to that guy you know with a cat. (*Not guaranteed)
- Brain Ticklers: It’s not just about the giggles; we give the old grey matter a poke too! Our articles are like those distant relatives at family gatherings – oddly amusing and sometimes surprisingly insightful.
- Gifting Made Easy: Just a few clicks and voilà! You’ve sent someone a potentially never-ending comedy show. Plus, there’s no wrapping paper involved, so you’re saving a tree – you beautiful eco-warrior, you!
- VIP Access: Subscribers get the all-access pass to our secret stash of premium giggles and behind-the-scenes peeks at how we turn news into nonsense, and it’s all completely ad-free!
- Flexible Plans: We’ve got subscriptions that fit every budget, from “I’m a penniless student” to “I just found a fifty quid in my old jeans.”
Gift a subscription today and be the reason someone snorts their morning coffee out of their nose (hopefully in mirth, but possibly in derision). It’s not just a subscription; it’s an express ticket to the fun side of the news, even when it seems like there isn’t one. Gify a subscriptoin now and save someone from the tedium of reality!
Simply select the subscription level you’d like to give as a gift, fill in the details of the recipient, and we’ll take care of the rest. You can add a personal message, and if you select a date in the future for delivery (such as Christmas Day or their birthday) we’ll send them your personal message along with their subscription details on that date.
Gift subscriptions do NOT automatically renew, but the person who receives it can choose to extend it (if they want to, you’ve done your bit in introducing them to us!)