Wordle! Everyone loves this thinly-veiled rip-off of the Mastermind board game. But, for some people, guessing a five-letter word is too easy and provides an all-too-brief respite from their otherwise miserable existence.
For those people. Those people who need a real challenge, NewsThump presents Thora Hird-le.
To enjoy Thora Hird-le, simply create a grid of boxes 9 wide and 6 tall.
Then, using only six guesses, try and arrange the following letters into the name of much-loved star of Last of the Summer Wine – ‘Thora Hird’
H R R O I D H T A
- Write your first guess into the top row on your grid.
- Check your answer against the solution – ‘Thora Hird.’
- For every letter in the correct place, colour the box in green. For every letter that is in the solution, but in the wrong place, colour the box in a sort of grimy yellow.
- Take another guess based on your results.
- Continue on until you have correctly guessed ‘Thora Hird’ and then go on about it on Twitter.
- If you don’t guess ‘Thora Hird’ in six goes, then accept you are a failure at Thora Hird-le just like you are at everything in your pathetic life.
For tomorrow’s game, simple create another grid and start again.
Coming Soon: Douglas Hurd-le