Friday 21 July 2017 by Tom Moore

Woman struck down by ‘food poisoning’ after drinking litre of wine


Woman drinking wine has food poisoning

A woman has been hit with ‘food poisoning’ after drinking a litre of wine in a popular high street establishment.

The woman developed the symptoms ‘within moments’ of leaving the restaurant as concerned friends noticed she began to ‘stagger wildly’ and ‘sing incoherently’.

By the time the woman was in a taxi on her way home her symptoms had deteriorated with the sudden and uncontrollable onset of nausea and vomiting.

The woman’s boyfriend, who ate exactly the same food at the high street tapas restaurant, was fortunately on hand to undress and help the woman to bed.

“This isn’t the first time she’s had ‘food poisoning,” he told reporters.

“She’ll be up all night throwing up and be completely wiped out tomorrow. Bless her, she’s really unlucky with the food she eats.

“This kind of thing happens nearly every Friday.”

There are currently witterings below - why not add your own?

Previous post:

Next post: