Wednesday 15 February 2017 by Gary Stanton

Local man dies of Nuttall allergy


Paul Nuttall lies

A local man has died tragically after suffering an extreme allergic reaction to UKIP’s Paul Nuttall.

Forty-two-year-old male, Simon Williams, developed breathing problems shortly after shaking the UKIP leader’s hand during a Meet & Greet in Stoke-on-Trent.

Williams’ sister, Simone said her brother was unaware of his allergy but had once become deeply confused after visiting Paul Nutall’s website.

“Simon thought anaphylaxis was the Greek Prime Minister,” she sobbed.

Meanwhile, experts say anyone with doubts over their allergic status should avoid by-elections that may contain Paul Nuttall.

Allergy expert, John Goodier, said, “Symptoms range from unpleasant views to believing you were present at major football disasters.

“However, Nuttall can be fatal if ingested.”

Goodier claims early diagnosis is crucial. He continued, “At your local clinic you will be offered a ‘prick test’ to establish whether you have come into contact with any pricks.”

Following a swift response by paramedics, Mr Williams was rushed to the nearby Stoke County Hospital but died because it was full of immigrants.

There are currently witterings below - why not add your own?

Previous post:

Next post: