NewsThump Radio – Coalition to put recently-deceased back to work
The coalition has announced its latest austerity measure by launching a new initiative in which those people classified as ‘eligible for work’ will now include the recently deceased.
We interviewed a government junior minister who explained the thinking behind the new policy.
Click below to listen to our exclusive report:
Can’t see the audio player? Click here
- NewsThump Radio News – Irish financial crisis Exclusive
- NewsThump Football Phone-in
- Lazy speed cameras to be ‘forced back to work’, claims government
- Coalition government celebrates one-millionth utterance of the word ‘fair’
- EU treaty veto is bad for UK jobs, but breaking the coalition would be bad for mine, reveals Clegg